Monday, August 29, 2016

Short and sweet

Oi família e amigos. 

Well, transfers came and went. And nothing changed. 

This week the Stake President´s daughter turned 8 and got baptized. We invited Maristela to come with us and she came!!! She knew a lot of the members and she liked it! Miracles!!! Sadly, she didn´t come to church again. She is still struggling to get to church because of some complicated stuff. Please keep her in your prayers. She wants to be baptized but she needs to go to church! 
Well, we had a churrasco (Brazilian BBQ) on Thursday with the Irma´s in our ward because it was Chapecó´s birthday, so no one had to work. It was super good. I love churrascos!!! 


We had our last district meeting with ten members of the district. Now it will just be us four sisters and two elders. That was kind of sad. 

I made grandma and grandpa wilkins' warm tomato pasta this week for lunch and it was super delicious! 

Well, I think that is all the news here. 

Love you all! 
Would love to hear from you! 
Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Sister Wilkins



Pics from the churrasco
Selfies
District pic

And my quote wall:

1 comment:

  1. Mady, your smile radiates happiness. I didn't know that you had had our tomatoe pasta salad, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Our garden is full of tomatoes just ripening so we've had that salad twice in the last two weeks with more to come. Keep smiling and have a great day. Love Grandma Wilkins


    ReplyDelete